This is a week long adventure in the Southern French Alps where each day you will explore a different mountain activity that will leave you feeling relaxed and fulfilled. With some flexibility for the weather and for your preferences there will be the possibility to try out:
- Rafting on the glacial waters of the Veneon;
- Hiking up to Lac Lauvitel and beyond for the most incredible views and the sensation of being surrounded by the magnificent mountains;
- Climbing one of the local Via Ferrata, a little like adventure park but in an upwards direction, creating a safe way to climb in the most extraordinary settings.
- Following the most magical trails through the ancient forests towards La Berarde
- Wild swimming and walking in the waters of the mountain rivers and lakes
- Sleeping out under the stars , with the open heavens above you and the cool earth below you.
If you love being extremely active, but don’t want all the hassle of finding the best places to go or organizing all the details, this is for you. All this action happens from the tranquility of Lauvitel Lodge. We make sure that there is ample opportunity to rest in the spacious and beautiful gardens, to enjoy the comfort of your bedrooms and to share in the delicious food that is served in the restaurant.
For the early risers, there is also the before breakfast session on the deck, with a mix of morning T’ai Chi, Chi Kung and Yoga. And if there is any day you fancy a ‘day out’ from the activities you can ‘stay in’ and treat yourself to a spa day with massage, reiki or being well coaching.
Caroline points to an aspect of leadership that has been largely ignored: the leader's state of being.Tim Kelley
True Purpose Institute
Ask Caroline for More Info
If you are interested to enjoy an immersive experience filled with adventure then enter your details below, Caroline will contact you to answer your questions.
We value your privacy and would never spam you